- 32nd Annual Festival of India
- Henna painting, bazaar of clothing, arts & crafts, games and Indian cuisine all at SPASH on September 28th!
- What SPASH festival event stevens point
- When Sep 28, 2019 from 01:00 PM to 07:00 PM (America/Chicago / UTC-500)
- Where 1201 Northpoint Drive - SPASH, Stevens Point, WI
- Contact Name Jyoti or Jagdish Chander
- Contact Phone (715) 341-1538
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
The festival begins at 1 p.m. with henna painting, an Indian bazaar of clothes, arts and crafts, games and Indian cuisine. A variety of workshops will be held from 1-3 p.m., including yoga, Indian cooking, spiritual traditions, film, music & dances. Stage performances from 1-3 p.m. will include Indian dancing and music. These activities are offered free of charge.
The buffet dinner is served from 5pm - 7pm. The menu includes: tandoori chicken tikka, chana masala (chickpeas), basmati tumeric rice, naan and papad (flatbreads), aloo sabzi (potato curry), nav ratan korma (mixed vegetable curry) rayta (cucumber salad), chutney, mango ice cream and beverages.
Tickets are required for buffet dinner. Ticket prices are listed below:
- Adults: $15.00
- Students & Children 6 - 12 years old: $9.00
- Children 5 years and under eat free.
- Tickets cost $2.00 Extra at the door.
Tickets can be purchased at the locations below:
- Stevens Point Area CO-OP, 633 Second Street, Stevens Point (715) 341-1555
- Kindred Spirit Books, 1028 Main Street, Stevens Point (715) 342-4891
- Food Tree, 1759 Greenfield Ave, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495. (715) 421-4777
- JR Liquor, 484 Division St, Stevens Point, WI 54481. (715)-344-8132
- AmericInn Motel, 1501 American Drive, Plover (Hwy B & I-39) 715-342-1244
- Days Inn, 4700 Rib Mountain Drive, Wausau (715-355-5501)
- Online tickets can be purchased through PayPal here