Own a Business Downtown?
Organizations located in the Downtown District are eligible for a regular or non-profit membership which include voting rights. This comes into play at the annual meeting in January where board members are picked and other major planning takes place. During monthly meetings, members discuss event planning, community outreach, and improvements to the Downtown Area.
Individual organizations that join Downtown Point have the opportunity to leave a legacy in the Downtown Stevens Point area and be a part of events that draw thousands of potential sales leads to the Downtown Area.
Don't Own a Business Downtown?
Not to worry! If your business or non-profit organization is located outside the Downtown District, you can still be a member of Downtown Point. Attend the monthly meetings and help with event planning, community outreach, and improvements to the Downtown Area. Be a part of the conversation and planning of events that will cultivate a community.
- Co-op advertising with other Downtown Point members
- Your organization will be listed as a sponsor at Downtown Point- sponsored events
- Downtown Point window sticker
- Downtown Point member sticker to put in your businesses window to acknowledge your support for Downtown
- Radio station advertising of events
- In association with Muzzy Broadcasting, have important events advertised on 96.7 WSPT.
- Facebook Boost advertising of events
- Membership fees go toward paying for promotional posts to be boosted on Facebook, reaching thousands of users
- Printing and graphics work on posters and passports
- Have your organization’s logo included on posters and passports for events
- Ability to share/post your organization’s events on the Downtown Point Facebook page with thousands of followers
- The Downtown Point Facebook page has several thousand followers, meaning sharing your post on our page lets that many more people see it!
- Listing on the Downtown Point website (downtownstevenspoint.org)
- Be listed under the ‘Members’ section with a short description, a link to your organization's Facebook page and website
- Use of the Downtown membership logo
- Better identify our unity and commitment to supporting the Downtown Area
- Greater recognition by city and county leaders
- Be part of a strong, unified voice when matters that concern the community come up
- Networking with other business owners, sharing ideas and issues
- Build relationships with other locals, share advice and ideas, and create a culture together
- Be apart of a cohesive, organized effort to better our Downtown and increase tourism
- Increasing tourism in Downtown benefits everyone. Economically, and culturally. Be a part of that growth.
- Discounted rates to participate in events, as well as preference for sign-up
- e.g. members receive discounts on parade registrations and have the first opportunity to sign up in the Wine Walk
- Have the first option at any special opportunities presented to Downtown Point
- e.g. coupon booklets for special events or sponsorship possibilities
Get involved! Buy a membership today to have more of a voice in the heart of Stevens Point. If you have any further questions about the organization or what planning goes into the events do not hesitate to email email@example.com.
Regular Membership $50 - NonProfit Membership $10
Non-Voting Business Membership $50 - Non-Voting NonProfit Membership $10